The principals of D. Milne Associates (DMA), Dave Milne, Ted Spar
and Michael Herz have over 85 years of experience as utility executives
and energy practitioners. They have had direct responsibility for
the completion of projects valued at over One Billion Dollars. Since
its inception in 1998 DMA has assisted clients in Domestic and International
- Project Development and Execution
- Asset Valuation and Project Analysis
- New Product Marketing
- Energy Business Development
In addition to the collective experience of its Principals, DMA
calls upon a select group of analytical and technical experts to
fulfill specific project requirements.
Prior to forming DMA, the principals worked as executives in public
utilities and in private industry, with full P&L responsibility
concentrated in several areas of the energy business. Their responsibilities
- Creating and managing the large independent power subsidiary
of a major New York area utility.
- Development of innovative and highly profitable cogeneration
- Marketing and development of medium and large scale thermally
powered refrigeration systems.
- Manufacture and placement of medium sized distributed generation
- Development of oil and gas assets in the U.S. and Western Canada
DMA principals have been responsible for all aspects of administering
a successful concern, from concept and planning to management and
operations, including execution of highly successful exit strategies.